Why am I starting a book blog?




I am an avid reader. I've loved to read since I was a little girl and try to pass that love of reading to others. When I finish a book and love it, I tell everyone I know about it. Then I thought why not have a blog of all the books I read and rate them as I go. Then I can give my blog address out to everyone I know. I hope you come along for the ride. I'm sure we won't always agree on what we like but I hope maybe I can save some people time on what to read. Feel free to write comments after I blog, I would love to hear what you thought of the book. Happy reading!!!



Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Fear the Worst by Linwood Barclay

I grabbed this book at Costco a couple of months ago because it looked like a good mystery. It's about a girl Sydney who goes missing and no one knows what happened to her. Of course her father Tim does everything he can to find her. Along the way he discovers that maybe his daughter wasn't always honest with him and that he isn't the only one looking for her. The more he investigates, the more dangerous it becomes for Tim and Sydney. I was a little disappointed with the book. I thought the book could of been a little shorter, sometimes parts were a little repetitive. I was definitely curious to see how it was going to turn out and the last hundred pages got pretty interesting, some twists too. But it just ended, leaving me with some questions. This is the first book by this author I've read. I would probably be willing to try another one of his books.

Rating: C

No comments:

Post a Comment