Why am I starting a book blog?




I am an avid reader. I've loved to read since I was a little girl and try to pass that love of reading to others. When I finish a book and love it, I tell everyone I know about it. Then I thought why not have a blog of all the books I read and rate them as I go. Then I can give my blog address out to everyone I know. I hope you come along for the ride. I'm sure we won't always agree on what we like but I hope maybe I can save some people time on what to read. Feel free to write comments after I blog, I would love to hear what you thought of the book. Happy reading!!!



Friday, February 4, 2011

Chill of the Night by John Lutz

There's a serial killer on the loose in New York City. They call him the Justice Killer because all of the victims have one thing in common... they served as jurors. He leaves a red "J" after each killing. He doesn't leave any evidence behind and detective Artemis Beam is leading the case, trying to figure out how they're going to catch this killer. It kept my attention but not necessary one of my favorites. I thought the book could have been shortened at one point (it's 478 pages long) because at times a little repetative. Luckily there was a surprise at the end but not jaw dropping.

Rating: C

No comments:

Post a Comment