Why am I starting a book blog?




I am an avid reader. I've loved to read since I was a little girl and try to pass that love of reading to others. When I finish a book and love it, I tell everyone I know about it. Then I thought why not have a blog of all the books I read and rate them as I go. Then I can give my blog address out to everyone I know. I hope you come along for the ride. I'm sure we won't always agree on what we like but I hope maybe I can save some people time on what to read. Feel free to write comments after I blog, I would love to hear what you thought of the book. Happy reading!!!



Saturday, January 22, 2011

The Blessings of the Animals by Katrina Kittle

This is about Cami who's husband announces to her that he's leaving her. As she deals with her divorce, she watches couples all around her and wonders how they make it work... her best friend who just got engaged, her parents about to celebrate their 50 year anniversary and even her daughter dealing with her relationship. Throughout this Cami who's a vet has animals who help her heal including one special horse. I thought it had a great cast of characters that were very relatable and real. Enjoyed the book very much.

Rating: B

No comments:

Post a Comment