Why am I starting a book blog?




I am an avid reader. I've loved to read since I was a little girl and try to pass that love of reading to others. When I finish a book and love it, I tell everyone I know about it. Then I thought why not have a blog of all the books I read and rate them as I go. Then I can give my blog address out to everyone I know. I hope you come along for the ride. I'm sure we won't always agree on what we like but I hope maybe I can save some people time on what to read. Feel free to write comments after I blog, I would love to hear what you thought of the book. Happy reading!!!



Tuesday, July 26, 2011

The Wednesday Letters by Jason F. Wright

A story about Laurel and Jack who have been married for 39 years and die in each others arms. Their three children Samantha, Matthew and Malcolm are trying to deal with their loss when they come across letters that Jack wrote every Wednesday to Laurel since they've been married. But while reading them, they come across a secret that may change things forever. This book was ok. I was hoping for more letters than were a little more romantic and at times the story could be a little slow. There was a little surprise at the end. I'm just glad it was a library book.

Rating: C

No comments:

Post a Comment