Why am I starting a book blog?




I am an avid reader. I've loved to read since I was a little girl and try to pass that love of reading to others. When I finish a book and love it, I tell everyone I know about it. Then I thought why not have a blog of all the books I read and rate them as I go. Then I can give my blog address out to everyone I know. I hope you come along for the ride. I'm sure we won't always agree on what we like but I hope maybe I can save some people time on what to read. Feel free to write comments after I blog, I would love to hear what you thought of the book. Happy reading!!!



Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Caught by Harlan Coben

Wendy is a reporter who is trying to bring down sexually predators. Haley is a teenager who goes missing. Dan Mercer is a social worker accused of many things. Somehow all of these things are connected. As usual Harlan Coben did it again... another AWESOME book. How he manages to write such good, suspenseful books full of twists always pleases me. I didn't want to put it down but didn't want to read it too fast because I didn't want it to end. Definitely CHECK IT OUT!

Rating : A+

No comments:

Post a Comment