Why am I starting a book blog?




I am an avid reader. I've loved to read since I was a little girl and try to pass that love of reading to others. When I finish a book and love it, I tell everyone I know about it. Then I thought why not have a blog of all the books I read and rate them as I go. Then I can give my blog address out to everyone I know. I hope you come along for the ride. I'm sure we won't always agree on what we like but I hope maybe I can save some people time on what to read. Feel free to write comments after I blog, I would love to hear what you thought of the book. Happy reading!!!



Friday, July 23, 2010

Where Are You Now?... by Mary Higgins Clark

I've always enjoyed Mary Higgins Clark books and once again she didn't disappoint. I haven't read a book by her for quite a while. I enjoy the fact that she always throws a bunch of different characters in the mix so you never know who to trust. Same goes for this book. In the book ten years ago Mack MacKenzie disappeared and only calls his Mom once a year on Mothers Day. He only lets her know he's ok and won't answer any other questions. His sister Carolyn tells him when he calls that she's going to find him, no matter what it takes. Then starts the search that brings up a lot of unanswered questions and opens a whole new can of worms. Suddenly it looks like Mack could be involved with missing girls... maybe even murder. I liked the characters and wondered how it was all going to come together. As always the author did a great jump wrapping everything up with a few surprises at the end.

Rating: B

No comments:

Post a Comment