Why am I starting a book blog?




I am an avid reader. I've loved to read since I was a little girl and try to pass that love of reading to others. When I finish a book and love it, I tell everyone I know about it. Then I thought why not have a blog of all the books I read and rate them as I go. Then I can give my blog address out to everyone I know. I hope you come along for the ride. I'm sure we won't always agree on what we like but I hope maybe I can save some people time on what to read. Feel free to write comments after I blog, I would love to hear what you thought of the book. Happy reading!!!



Saturday, October 8, 2011

The Ice Princess by Camilla Lackberg

This story takes place in Sweden about Erica Falck, who comes home to deal with her parents death. During this time her childhood friend Alex is found dead and what looks like a suicide. Erica begins looking into it with detective Patrick Hedstrom. As they investigate more and more comes to light about Alex and points to the fact that there's a secret that's trying to be covered up. The book was ok, I think I had higher expectations for it so was kind of disappointed. I will say there was a few twists at the end.

Rating: C

No comments:

Post a Comment