Why am I starting a book blog?




I am an avid reader. I've loved to read since I was a little girl and try to pass that love of reading to others. When I finish a book and love it, I tell everyone I know about it. Then I thought why not have a blog of all the books I read and rate them as I go. Then I can give my blog address out to everyone I know. I hope you come along for the ride. I'm sure we won't always agree on what we like but I hope maybe I can save some people time on what to read. Feel free to write comments after I blog, I would love to hear what you thought of the book. Happy reading!!!



Monday, September 5, 2011

You've Been Warned by James Patterson

Kristen Burns lives in New York as a nanny for a rich family and on the side takes photographs of everyday life. She has a recurring dream and through the pictures she's taking she begins to unravel a mystery. She's having an affair with a married man who she happens to be the father of the kids she takes care of. As you continue to read the book you wonder if she's just crazy or is there even a point to the whole story. I guessed what the ending was going to be. Not one of his better books. It kept me interested but kind of disappointing and a little too predictable.

Rating: C-

No comments:

Post a Comment