Why am I starting a book blog?




I am an avid reader. I've loved to read since I was a little girl and try to pass that love of reading to others. When I finish a book and love it, I tell everyone I know about it. Then I thought why not have a blog of all the books I read and rate them as I go. Then I can give my blog address out to everyone I know. I hope you come along for the ride. I'm sure we won't always agree on what we like but I hope maybe I can save some people time on what to read. Feel free to write comments after I blog, I would love to hear what you thought of the book. Happy reading!!!



Monday, May 30, 2011

8th Confession by James Patterson

This is book 8 in the Womans Detective Club series. Two different cases are going on... one is a homeless man is killed and leads to an investigate thanks to reporter Cindy. The other is rich people seem to be dying but can't find the cause. Typical James Patterson book... fast paced and definitely a page turner. I love this series and can't wait for the next one.

Rating: A

No comments:

Post a Comment